Προσοχή: Τελευταία κομμάτια!
Αγοράζοντας αυτό το προϊόν μπορείτε να μαζέψετε μέχρι και 2 πόντοι επιβράβευσης. Το καλάθι σου θα είναι συνολικά 2 πόντοι επιβράβευσης που μπορούν να μετασχηματιστούν σε κουπόνι αξίας 0,20 €.
The magician writes down some cards as predictions, after that, invites a (first) spectator to pick one, and (invites the second spectator) to choose a number between 1 and 52. Begin with a full deck on a table. Let the spectator takes cards out of the card case.
The Magician then reveals his first prediction. It turns out magician have already known where the chosen card is and have written it down. The spectator and the magician may now shuffle the cards. Once again, the magician reveals another prediction. The spectator may now deal the cards one by one. As the magician predicted, the card's location matches the number picked by the spectator. An ABSOLUTE MIRACLE!
• Everything is examinable.
• Spectator may deal all the time.
• Spectator may shuffle the cards.
• One normal deck (52 cards, no jokers).
• Spectator may take cards out of the card case.
• The DVD are subtitles in: English, Chinese, Japanese. NONO, a great Taiwanese magician, has released a DVD of his amazing stunts in 2011 (only available in Taiwan). He spent 2.5 years to create this magic. As a talented practical magician, he owns a private bar, interacts with lots of customers everyday, knows the tricks of entertainment, and specializes in Mentalism Magic.
"This is a very straight forward ACAAN that has a nice 1-2 punch. The method is very workable and the idea is very simple. No crazy set ups or sleights. I like this because it has a ACAAN feel and a magical feel also. Like many ACAAN it does require set up. I cannot wait to start performing this and I think that it will be a great addition to my close-up routine." Chris Wiehl,
" After purchasing, I have played with the principle for a long period of time. I am really amazed by the principle and the impact it has on spectators. This is a great effect that I cannot recommend highly enough! I'm waiting to see more stuff like this!"
Kevin Schaller, Reviewer 7/31/2014